Oh my gosh! It is so cute and my UPS Guy is such a "hoot"!! I had followed the cib's arrival on UPS tracking, so I knew excatly when it was coming.

When I saw the UPS truck coming I went out and met him at the sidewalk. He was laughing and said, <u>"Oh, Curbside Service; I don't even have to get out of the truck."</u> I told him that collectors track the AG packages on UPS online and know excatly when an item is coming. He gave me the large box and asked,<u> "Wow, are there two of them in there"?</u> I told him no, that this was a bed for my dollies. He said, <u>"No comment."</u>...I then told him that he knows how collectors are...He them said, <u>"No, I understand, they have to have a place to rest and sleep, right?"</u>...I really appreciate and like my UPS guy. I wished him a great day and told him, "Until Next Time".....

<font color="red">I will be back later and post the album...</font> [img]wink.gif[/img]

BTW: I also let him know there were no pictures today. I started to have the Babies greet him, but I left it alone. He is a great guy!